top of page


How do we become a registered child safe business?

Check that you can meet the criteria to become a program partner

you're child safe

See the Office of the Children's Guardian website for all aspects of child safe employment and procedures relevant to your business

you have a permit

You have the correct, current land manager's permit to operate in your local program location.

Check with your local Council and/or National Parks and Wildlife Service

You're insured

You will need to have Public Liability insurance that covers your business and all employees and contractors to carry out the activity or camp

You're registered

You're registered as a sole trader or business to fulfil government reporting, legal and tax obligations   

you're Vaccinated

It's a program requirement that all program staff who interact with students of school staff are fully vaccinated for COVID in line with current Dept of Education protocol

School_holiday_adventures_boy_backpack_1 copy.jpg

ready to partner with us?

Check that you meet all the requirements to partner with us

YRP Transp.png
bottom of page